Friday, October 10, 2008

New work event project


Since the company is not having a Christmas party or other normal events that we have, were combining a couple events in one. Last year, we had the olympics. This year after having a good success when we had a putt putt challenge, went more along that line for this years event. I wanted to make the poster more fun and like random office doodle from a meeting or something. That way it might motivate people thinking this will be a pretty cool thing.
The original version I had, had challenge in 2 lines, chall-enge. This made a better shape and format for the 'logo' and also fit better on the page. But, I had to adjust that from the censors.
I think it turned out alright. I wasn't supposed to take too much time, so I only spent one day on it. And half of that was trouble getting the pics from my camera. Technology is great, when it works.
Email version

No comments: